CrossFIRE is a partnership between the New York State Intelligence Center (NYSIC), the New York Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) - Office of Fire Prevention & Control and Office of Counter Terrorism, and the Department of Health - Bureau of EMS to provide information and intelligence and enhance situational awareness amongst the first responder community across New York State. See below for weekly updates.
Below is a document about illegal fuel transportation which is a growing problem across many areas.
Upcoming Regional Health and Safety Seminars - 2017
For your convenience, we've posted the following presentations from our 2016 Healthy & Safety Conference.
Other important Health and Safety Links
- IAFF Health and Safety WebSite
- Federal Emergency Management Agenc
- BURN CARE
- Retired Firefighters Cancer Fund
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- National Institute of Health
- DOE Worker Health and Safety Site
- Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
- NewYork State Health Department
- New York State OFPC