CrossFIRE is a partnership between the New York State Intelligence Center (NYSIC), the New York Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES) - Office of Fire Prevention & Control and Office of Counter Terrorism, and the Department of Health - Bureau of EMS to provide information and intelligence and enhance situational awareness amongst the first responder community across New York State. See below for weekly updates.
Upcoming Regional Health and Safety Seminars - 2017
For your convenience, we've posted the following presentations from our 2016 Healthy & Safety Conference.
Other important Health and Safety Links
- IAFF Health and Safety WebSite
- Federal Emergency Management Agenc
- BURN CARE
- Retired Firefighters Cancer Fund
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- National Institute of Health
- DOE Worker Health and Safety Site
- Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
- NewYork State Health Department
- New York State OFPC